TFG works to make web sites as technically compatible and visually similar as possible for all browsers, platforms, and screen resolutions. Some differences are inevitable, but site design will be optimized to achieve as much of a consistent look as possible. Web site design is necessarily fluid and user overrides often change the appearance of web pages.
TFG Monitor Resolution Development Defaults:
- Win 7: IE 9, IE 10, Firefox, Chrome, Opera
- XP: IE 8
- Mac OS X, iOS 6: Safari (desktop, iPhone, iPad)
- Unix/Solaris: (by request only)
- Desupported: IE 6 (no support provided), IE 7 (by request only)
LCD usage stats for the majority of browser users are currently:*
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer (8, 9, 10): 30.8%
- Firefox: 21.9%
- Chrome: 36.4%
- Safari: 7.9%
- Opera 1.3%
- Higher than 1024 x 768 screen resolution (90%)
- 24/32-bit color depth (98%)
TFG can develop for any size screen resolution on request.
*Browser resolution stats courtesty of W3C Schools. Browser usage stats courtesy of Royal Pingdom. Numbers represent trends, not absolutes.