TFG charges a middle market hourly rate. We provide professional, customized print and web graphics products specifically focused toward a client’s target market and do not work from templates.
The basic hourly rate applies only to design and development work. All other costs will be referred to as contingency costs or expenses. (For current rates, call 1.831.338.2834 during business hours, 10am - 6pm, M - F.)
A cost estimate/proposal for the project, based on the hourly rate, will be submitted 3 business days after the initial consultation and/or project specifications are finalized.
Contingency costs cover elements of the project not covered by the contract and may include:
- Rush charges for projects with quick deadlines
- Charges for changes to the project outside the contractually defined scope
Expenses are incurred when the project requires use of materials or vendors other than design work performed by TFG
. Expenses may include:
- Color proofs, film and other pre-press production items
- Photos and film development
- Stock Photo and/or Clipart purchases specifically related to the project
- Paper purchases (usually included in printing costs)
- Print coordination fees and job pickup/delivery costs
- Web Site Hosting & Domain Name Registration fees
- Sub-contracting & other vendor costs
Billing & Payment Terms
- A percentage (generally between 25% to 30%) of estimated project costs are due upon contract signing unless the project is small or of short duration (determined at inital consultation).
- Progress payments for project milestones will be indicated in the statement of work/contract - if applicable.
- TFG reserves the right to invoice client at any time if project extends beyond deliverables date as outlined in the contract.
- Designer will invoice client promptly for balance upon client receipt or posting (to client server) of project deliverables.
- All invoices are due and payable upon receipt and must be paid NO LATER THAN NET 15 unless otherwise spec’d in the contract.
- All invoices overdue past NET 30 will be sent to collections promptly.
Should client or designer stop the project at any time during the development period, designer will invoice for work completed up to the point of termination. Fees may apply as determined by TFG.